The Girls’ Leadership Project is a program for girls who have excelled in Katie At The Bat programs and want to stay on a positive path.
Girls in this program will:
- Develop leadership skills and challenge their limits
- Work on issues relevant to their lives
- Engage in service projects to benefit the community
- Explore interesting cultural and artistic sites
- Have fun while developing a support system of peers who are interested in helping each other succeed
We are excited to be able to stay connected with young women who have gotten so much out of KATB programs as they progress through High School and beyond. Volunteers serve as mentors for this monthly program; we thank them for their time and for leading the way as great role models.